Full day tour of Vietnam’s capital city, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday), the traditional stilt house and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Pay a visit to some typical Vietnamese places of worship, the Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda, along the shore of West lake. Just before lunch, tour Vietnam’s first university, the thousand-year-old Temple of literature. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Ethnology Museum (closed on Monday) to learn about the 54 ethnic peoples that make up Vietnam before visit the beautiful Ngoc Son Temple on an island in the middle of HoanKiem lake. Then, in the early evening, enjoy a traditional water puppet show. Back to the hotel. Service end.
TOUR PRICE: $50.00/ person
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer by shared -vehicle with A/C.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guides
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
- International flight tickets and airport taxes.
- Visa fee in Vietnam
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Personal Travel insurance (Highly recommended to have it before departure).
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Please be aware that flight times, hotels, logistical services and days of travel are all subject to availability and modifications outside of our control. When there are cancellations or delays, we will make a conscientious effort to secure alternative arrangements of similar value to those in our booking agreement with the customer.
BOOK TOUR – Please contact Ms. Vicky at +84 913 631 936 – Email: Vicky@hoabinhtourist.com