Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa (L,D)
- 06.00: Picking up at your hotel then transfer by private car to Sapa. On the way, you will stop over at some beautiful field as well as to visit some enthic minority villages. This is a great chance for you to interact with local people to understand about their daily life and their culture as well.
- 13.00: Arrival at Sapa. Lunch in the local restaurant.
- Check in at the hotel and take a short rest.
- 15.00: In the afternoon, spend your time visiting Ta Phinand MaTra villages where we will get to know the daily life style, handicraft traditions and specific customs of the Red Dzao tribe. Take a walk through rice paddies and enjoy spectacular scenery along the way before arriving at Ma Tra Village, home of the black H’Mong ethnic people. Hidden away from civilization the villagers still maintain their way of living and life as they have for many centuries.
- 18.00: Back to the hotel late in the afternoon.
- 19.30: Dinner in local restaurant. Over-night at the hotel.
Day 2: Sapa Trekking (B,L)
- 08.00: Take a walk from Sapa to the direction of Cat Cat Village. You will stop by a little waterfall before continue walking on a trail through rice terraced fields. You can also enjoy the spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river. Upon arrival at the Y Linh Ho Village of the Black Hmong people, we will take a rest and enjoy a picnic lunch nearby the river. After lunch, transfer back to Hanoi.
- 20.00: Arrive at Hanoi. Service ends.
ACCOMMODATION – 3* Hotel (Room type: ROH)
TOUR PRICE: $180.00/ person
Note: Extra charge for single stay is $45.00
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program:
- Transfer by private vehicle with A/C.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program:
- English speaking guide
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
- International flight tickets and airport taxes.
- Visa fee in Vietnam
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Personal Travel insurance (Highly recommended to have it before departure).
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Please be aware that flight times, hotels, logistical services and days of travel are all subject to availability and modifications outside of our control. When there are cancellations or delays, we will make a conscientious effort to secure alternative arrangements of similar value to those in our booking agreement with the customer.
BOOK TOUR – Please contact Ms. Vicky at +84 913 631 936 – Email: Vicky@hoabinhtourist.com