SPONSOR INVITATION LETTER
The 12th ASIAN CONFERENCE ON CHEMICAL SENSORS-ACCS2017
To: Representative company
Dear Representative company,
The 12th Asian Conference on Chemical Sensors (ACCS 2017) will be held from 12-15 November, 2017 in Pan Pacific Hanoi, Vietnam. ACCS2017 is the largest interdisciplinary forum for Asian scientists to exchange the most exciting and the latest breakthroughs in chemical sensors and related fields. The highlights of ACCS2017 will include outstanding keynote speakers as well as prestigious invited talks, poster presentations, exhibitions and cultural/social programs. The ACCS2017 specially emphases on but not limited to several topics including Sensor Fundamentals, Sensor System & Devices, Application & Technology, and Modelling & Evaluation, etc..
We expect that more than 200 researchers from different Asian countries will attend this conference and share the latest research results in chemical sensors. This is an excellent opportunity for advertising about your company. Considering your related areas, we cordially invite you to join the conference and support the ACCS2017.
Conference website: http://accs2017.org/
Being the sponsor, you will get the following benefits:
- Your company logo and products attached in the proceedings of the conference;
- 01 table with documents about your company and products;
- 03 posters hanged at the conference location;
Your sponsor amount will be transferred into the conference’s account as followings:
- Name of beneficiary: International Training Institute for Materials Science-ITIMS
- No. of account: 0021000001402 (VND) or 0021370022133 (USD)
- Name of bank: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Hanoi Branch/Ngân hàng TMCP Ngoại thương Việt Nam, chi nhánh Hà Nội
- SWIFT Code: BFTVVNVX002
Your attendance will contribute into the success of the Conference!
We are looking forward to greeting you.
ON BEHALF OF ORGANIZER
Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Hieu
- Japan Association of Chemical Sensors (need to confirm)
- Taiwan Chemical Sensor Society (need to confirm)
- The Korean Sensors Society (need to confirm)
- National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (Nafosted, Vietnam)