The scientific committee of ACCS2017 conference invites young scientists who have shown great potential in their field of materials research and its application to gas sensors, to apply for the ACCS Young Scientific Award.
The award (up to two prizes) consists of a grant of 150 USD cash prize and a certificate from the ACCS2017 conference.
Nominations should include:
- Curriculum Vitae including birth date.
- A short description of your remarkable research (less than one page)
- List of key publications (including citations and impact factors)
- Letters of support from a well-established scientist
- Any additional supporting information relevant to the award
The application should be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: ACCS young scientist award) before August 15, 2017.
Candidates eligible for the prizes should be no older than forty years of age at the time of winning the prize (November 12, 2017) and should have an oral presentation at the conference.